Montag, 23. September 2013

Day 6

Day 6: something you would like to change about yourself

When I think about this question I have to admit that there is a lot about myself I don't like. And its not that most of it is my body or anything, like a lot of people would say. Its more what I do or don't do.

I would like to change the fact that I am so insecure. 
I want to be more confident.
I want to be stronger.

These are just three things I would like to change. It's not like I've never tried to change them, I have quiet often. It's just that I have never suceeded in changing. I have changed a lot during the past I would say 12 months. But there are still so many things which don't go right, which i am not good at and which I need to change to become the person I really want to be.
Because right now I don't make myself happy. I am not the person I want to be right now or in the future. So I guess I need to keep trying to figure out how to change the things I don't like about myself. I just hope I will be successful soon to live more the way I want to...

Oh and this song probably fits pretty perfect too and it is also one of my favorites:
The Reason by Hoobastank

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen