Mittwoch, 18. September 2013

Day 2

Day 2: something that’s illegal but you think it should be legal

Hmm wow already the second day-topic is pretty hard, because I really have to think about this. But I guess that's what it's all about right?!
I have to be honest, I really can't think of anything. I mean there are probably a thousand things what I could write, but nothing comes to my mind. There are people who would write they would leaglize weed. Or voting under the age of 18. Or idk.. But nothing really bothers me, or I just can't think of it right now. But I mean there are also things that are legal that should probably be illegal if you turn the question around. I would have to think about that also. I guess I am living in a country where there is not a law that I think is really stupid or bothering me so much that I could think about it right away. Well if I would still live in the US I would probably write "drinking under the age of 21". I mean seriously, who??? cares about that law. If people didn't drink by that age they are probably not gonna start.. But yeah that's not the topic now so I better stop talking about that before I write too much haha... 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen