Samstag, 21. September 2013

Day 5

Day 5: something you would change about the world


Oh that's so easy! Of course there are so typical things like ending all wars and making that everyone has enough food and water and so on. But I would change distances. I mean it is so hard to stay in touch with family and friends all over the world! I would make the world maybe not smaller but just idk make it happen that it is easier to see each other even though you are on different continents. And I would change how school works. I think there is no country I know which has a schoolsystem which I really think is useful and where you really truly learn something important and for life.

I've heard that from so many people already, from different countries and continents and that just needs to be done different! And also that its more the same everywhere so its easier to stud whereever you want and whatever you want.

Well I could find a lot more to change about the world, but let's just keep it small ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen